F.A.Q.’s ABOUT U.P.
- How do I purchase tickets?
- Tickets for our upcoming new U.P. Fromagerie menu will be launching on FRIDAY, JANUARY 25TH at 12:00pm ET via the Resy app for seatings every Wednesday-Sunday evening at 8pm starting Wednesday, February 13th through the end of March. To purchase tickets, we recommend creating a Resy account in advance to save time. You can do so at www.resy.com. Then remember to login first in order to purchase tickets when they go on sale. You will only be able to purchase tickets and check-out if you are logged in.
Following the January 25th ticket launch, tickets will launch on the 1st of each month for the following month’s seatings (so on March 1st, we’ll launch April seatings; on April 1st, we’ll launch May seatings, and so on).
- How much does a ticket to Unlimited Possibilities cost?
- The price varies depending on the date, time, menu, and type of ticket.
- The U.P. Fromagerie menu is $80 per person for a five-course menu, plus tax and service.
- A wine pairing option (which includes 3 glasses plus a dessert Calvados) is available for an additional $30 supplement per person, and you can select it during the check-out process on Resy.
- What does a ticket purchased from Unlimited Possibilities get me?
- Your pre-paid ticket is inclusive of our U.P. Fromagerie dinner menu, which is a five-course tasting that includes both savory and sweet dishes. There is also a 20% service charge and all applicable city/state taxes at time of purchase on Resy (so no additional gratuity or service charge is expected upon your arrival or departure).
Tickets do not include wine pairings, wines by the glass, coffee or tea (but you will be able to purchase them during your meal if you wish).
- What are your hours of operation?
- Seatings for the U.P. Fromagerie menu will take place every Wednesday-Sunday evening at 8:00pm. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your seating time. Private bookings for the entire table are available on select weekday nights subject to availability.
- We are unable to accommodate for dietary restrictions at this time and there are no additions or substitutions to the menu. Please note that some dishes contain alcohol.
- Please also note that we are not a 100% nut-free facility, so cross-contamination may occur as the U.P. tasting table is located in our pastry kitchens, where nuts are present.
- Is there alcohol in any of the dishes?
- Yes, some of the dishes do contain alcohol.
- Do you take walk-ins?
- No. All tickets must be purchased in advance via Resy.
- Can I book the entire table?
- Yes! Please contact us at email@example.com, and we can arrange for a private booking for the whole U.P. table. Private bookings do have a room fee attached.
- What shall I do if I am running late?
- We ask all guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of their seating time. If you are running late, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can. We will do our best to accommodate guests who inform us of unavoidable and unexpected delays, but please be aware that we may not be able to serve you if you arrive late. Dinner service begins promptly at 8:00pm and you may miss courses that have already been served.
- Is there a phone number for U.P.?
- No, there is no phone number for U.P. Please do not dial the Dominique Ansel Kitchen main line for inquiries as it is a separate team. If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.
- Should I eat dinner before U.P.?
- For the U.P. Fromagerie menu, it will be a full dinner of five courses including both savory and sweet dishes. We do not recommend eating a meal before arriving.
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Please note U.P. is located on the 2nd floor of Dominique Ansel Kitchen and is accessible via two flights of stairs.
Do you accommodate dietary restrictions?
- Can I get a refund once purchased?
- All tickets sales are final, and we cannot refund or reschedule your booking. Just like tickets to a concert or a sporting event, refunds or cancellations are not honored once tickets are purchased.
- Can I exchange my booking for a different night?
- Tickets cannot be rescheduled for a different time or date of the scheduled booking.
- Can I give my booking away or sell it?
- Yes! The booking is absolutely transferable to another guest who has a Resy account. If you wish to transfer your ticket to a friend, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can change the name on your booking (please note, however: we are not able to handle the transfer of payment between guests, so if you do transfer your tickets to a friend, it will be up to you and your friend to handle the payment between yourselves). Please note that selling bookings for greater than face value may be illegal in your area. Anyone who purchases a booking from another patron should take care to be sure that the beverage pairing options are as claimed by requesting both an email confirmation from us as well as a printed receipt from the seller. Any bookings purchased on the secondary market are at the purchaser’s risk. We will not be held responsible for forgeries or misrepresentations. Bookings are transferable, but we strongly encourage anyone considering buying bookings from any other source to refrain from doing so without confirmation from us.