- How do I purchase Pie Night tickets?
- Pie Night tickets will go on sale on FRIDAY, AUGUST 30th AT 12PM ET on Resy. Tickets tend to sell out very quickly, so in order to purchase tickets, we recommend creating a Resy account in advance to save time. Then remember to login first in order to purchase tickets when they go on sale. You will only be able to purchase tickets and check-out if you are logged in.
Tickets will only be available via the Resy app and at www.DominiqueAnselKitchen.com/pienight starting on Friday, August 30th at 12pm ET. (or Search for “Pie Night at Dominique Ansel Kitchen” in your Resy app.) Tickets are only available on Resy and CANNOT be purchased by calling or visiting Dominique Ansel Kitchen.
- What are the dates and times of Pie Night sessions?
- Pie Night dates (your choice):
- Tuesday 9/10, Wednesday 9/11, & Thursday 9/12
- Tuesday 9/17, Wednesday 9/18, & Thursday 9/19
- Tuesday 9/24, Wednesday 9/25, & Thursday 9/26
- Tuesday 10/1, Wednesday 10/2, & Thursday 10/3
Times (select one time slot):
- Is there a Ticket limit?
- Yes. Guests can purchase up to 4 Pie Night tickets per person.
- How much does a ticket to Pie Night cost?
- Pie Night tickets are $59 per person.
There is a 15% service charge that will be added to the ticket cost upon purchase, as well as all applicable state/city taxes and Resy fees.
- What does a ticket purchased for Pie Night include?
- Your Pie Night ticket includes unlimited slices of our pies during the specific hour of your Pie Night session. Plus, a glass of our craft cocktail that we’ll top off for you throughout the evening, our homemade ice cream to make your pies à la mode, warm cider, and a little surprise to take home.
Your ticket also includes an automatic 15% service charge and all applicable city/state taxes and Resy fees at the time of purchase.
- Do you accommodate dietary restrictions?
- We are unable to accommodate for dietary restrictions at this time (including vegetarian and vegan) and there are no additions or substitutions to the menu. Please note that some dishes contain alcohol.
- What shall I do if I am running late?
- All guests should arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of their designated Pie Night session. The session begins and ends promptly at the time of the selected ticket time (7-8pm, 8:15pm-9:15pm, or 9:30-10:30pm). We will do our best to accommodate guests running late or those who inform us of unavoidable delays, however, please note that we will not be able to extend the end of the session for individual guests due to late arrivals.
- Is there reserved seating at Pie Night?
- Seating is available on a first-come first-serve basis, however we will ensure that all guests with Pie Night tickets will have a seat available. Upon being served your pie slices, guests can seat themselves in our indoor or outdoor guest areas.
- Is there a dress code?
- The event is casual. Wear whatever is comfortable for an evening of pie eating and cider sipping!
- Can I take pie slices home?
- Guests will not be able to take any food to-go.
- Can I buy whole pies?
- A selection of whole pies are available at the event, subject to availability. To guarantee a whole pie, you can pre-order your favorite pie online on our website www.dominiqueanselkitchen.com/shop, for pick-ups in-store from September 10th through October 3rd. 48 hours advance notice required for all pre-orders.
- Can I get a refund once purchased?
- All tickets sales are final, refunds or cancellations are not honored once tickets are purchased. Just like tickets to a concert or sporting event, once tickets are purchased, they cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Can I exchange my booking for a different night?
- Tickets cannot be rescheduled for a different time or date of the scheduled booking.
- Can I give my booking away or sell it?
- Yes. The booking is transferable to another guest who has a Resy account, so if you cannot attend, you can transfer it to a friend (please contact us to let us know the name of the person you are transferring your ticket to). Please note, selling bookings for greater than face value may be illegal in your area. Anyone who purchases a booking from another patron should take care to be sure that the beverage pairing options are as claimed by requesting both an email confirmation from us as well as a printed receipt from the seller. Any bookings purchased on the secondary market are at the purchaser’s risk. We will not be held responsible for forgeries or misrepresentations. Bookings are transferable, but we strongly encourage anyone considering buying bookings from any other source to refrain from doing so without confirmation from us.